Babysitter • Nanny
Looking for families in Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Seeking the position of Babysitter to use my potential to educate and care for the little ones in the best possible manner making them good elements of the society.
• Excellent in interpersonal communication.
• Good skills of handling and caring for kids in the absence of their parents.
• Ability to monitor, control and manage the kids efficiently.
• Friendly, team player, flexible, quick learner, multi-tasking.
• Patient, work centered, and ethical.
• Multilingual in English and Arabic.
• Ability to keep calm and take best actions in terms of emergency.
• Following parents’ instructions likewise.
• Good at keeping the children engaged by playing with them and educating them.
• Playful attitude and good sense of humor.
• Mental frame to stay calm even in times of medical emergencies.
• Diploma in Fine arts and Painting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Arabic Literature.
• Certificate of Workplace Communication.
* Experience and references as a nanny.
* Emergency childcare First Aid & CPR B / AED.
* Work experience in the school system.
* A car with a driving license.