Looking for caregivers in Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are looking for a reliable nanny to provide childcare for 3 children. We have two girls (2.5 and 5) and my sister has a little boy (14mo); the children are very close to each other and are more like siblings than cousins. The eldest girl is attending Kindergarten in September, so we require a nanny to do the school run and look after the younger two. Some details are listed below:
- Hours: 8 - 4:30ish. Monday-Friday. Timing will vary slightly in the afternoons; sometimes I can be home around 4, other times it will be 4:30 or 5. We need someone starting hopefully in mid-August.
- Taking the eldest to Kindergarten via bus. We have a good quality double stroller for the younger two children.
- Taking the younger two children to swim class, and possibly gymnastics. Taking them on outings (West Side Family Place, Science World, etc.)
- Prepping their meals and possibly some light housework.
- We have a dog so you need to be comfortable around animals.
We are looking for someone who really loves engaging with children. You should enjoy being outside and be comfortable taking the bus. You also need to be quick on your feet for chasing active kids! The young ones want to have a lot of fun playing with you, but they need to know that you're the boss. Please let me know if you would like to discuss this job in more detail.