Looking for caregivers in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hi, my name is Chana and I am seeking a full-time, live-out nanny to work with our family in Kitsilano.
Note that if I am also open to candidates who would be interested in working 3pm-7pm for the next several months until I go back to work.
The primary responsibility will be caring for our twin girls who are currently 7 months old, but the role will also involve some help with our 5 year old son (starting kindergarten) and with the housework.
BEFORE READING FURTHER PLEASE NOTE THAT EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH INFANTS (0-12 MONTHS) IS REQUIRED. IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE ELABORATE ON THIS IN YOUR APPLICATION.
- In the long term we need help 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM Monday - Friday (potentially start with 11:00am-7:00 PM during transition period as we currently have morning help)
- We are also open to 3pm-7pm in short term
- Start date is flexible but sooner is better
About our family:
We are a driven, professional couple who believe that play is a wonderful way to learn, and value physical activity, immersion in nature, and a healthy lifestyle.
Our twins are happy, healthy, sweetie pies. Our five year old son is outgoing, inquisitive, and energetic (and a sweetie pie!). We strive to keep our household organized despite the uphill battle with little ones.
We are seeking someone who is responsible, caring, positive, and engaging.
You should share our fun attitude towards education, be able to stimulate and engage the babies indoors, and enjoy walks and outdoor activities rain or shine. You should embrace a team-based approach to pitching into the household. There is no shortage of laundry, food prep, etc to be done - as naps permit.
- Significant experience with infants under 1 year is required as well as very strong references.
(I have learned a lot from past nannies and hope to learn from you too! )
- Some college education is desired, ECE credentials are ideal
- English is the primary language in our home, and we require fluent English to ensure smooth communication.
Looking forward to hearing from you.